- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Science (Immunology Specialist), University of Toronto. Graduated with High Distinction
- Master of Science, Medical and Molecular Biology, University of Toronto. Thesis title “Structural and functional analysis of S. cerevisiae Mob1″
- Medical Doctor, University of Toronto
- Fellow of the Royal Collage of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC). Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- CSCN Diplomate (EMG). Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation qualification examination in electromyography
PublicationsClick here for an up to date list of peer reviewed publications.
When not working, you can find Dr. Mrkobrada fly fishing around Alberta, BC, Montana, New Zealand or Croatia. He also enjoys skiing in the winter, basketball and leading a healthy lifestyle including his keen interest in pressure cooking.